Gran Park Self Storage FAQs
- Will you send me a monthly invoice?
- Yes, Gran Park Self Storage will gladly email your monthly invoice to you. Gran Park does not invoice its customers by mail. If you need a monthly invoice, arrangements can be made and an additional charge may apply. You can pay in advance, by credit card, or by mailing in a check. Complete terms are set out in our rental agreement.
- Am I renting the space month to month or am I on a lease?
- The lease you sign is automatically renewed monthly and can be terminated by either party with advance notice.
- Will your staff help me move in to my storage unit?
- Unfortunately, our staff can't help you move into your unit, but we can provide carts and dollies to assist you.
- Will you accept packages for me if I can't be there?
- Of course! We will take delivery of your packages free of charge. If you leave your key with us, we can even have it delivered directly to your unit.
- My home insurance doesn't cover storage. Do you offer insurance?
- Yes. We offer affordable insurance that can be paid along with your monthly rent.
- Is there a limit to how long I can store my goods?
- No, as long as you pay your rent on time, there is no limit to how long you can stay.
- When and how often can I access my unit?
- You can access your unit anytime you like. We offer access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to our facility.
- How safe are my belongings?
- Gran Park Self Storage is equipped with state of the art security equipment such as security cameras that record activity 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Additionally, we employ computer controlled gate and elevator access, so that we can record all activity on the site.
- When will my rent be due?
- Your rent is due monthly on the first of the month.
- Do you have climate-controlled units?
- Yes, our facility has a mixture climate-controlled units along with non-air conditioned units for all your storage needs.
- What are your office hours?
- The facility office is open from 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays. We can answer questions or rent and reserve units after hours at either our website or through our satellite office from 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM.
- Why won't the gate open when I enter my access code?
- The first thing to think about is whether your account is past due. If you haven't paid your rent, the security system will automatically lock you out.
- Who can I send comments or complaints to?
- At Gran Park Self Storage we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. If you feel that your experience could have been better (or maybe it was truly exceptional), we'd love to hear from you! Send questions, concerns or accolades to